Mortgage loans and settlements in payment of debt
- The economic details of the operation.
- Title deeds of property being mortgaged.
- ID Card.
- Financial marriage regime of both.
- If a company is involved, current power of attorney or appointment of administrators. Commercial Registry registration details.
- In urban dwellings, the certificate from the community of owners that is up to date in the payment of community expenses.
- Land registry reference (last property tax receipt).
- Whether or not it is leased.
The borrower has the right to examine the deed at the Notary during the three business days prior to the granting.